WELCOME TO MARQUETTE HEIGHTS!
If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to call the City Office during our regular office hours at
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
FOR ALL WATER/SEWER UTILITY CUSTOMERS:
- Apply for water/sewer utility service at the Municipal Building/City Office at 715 Lincoln Road.
- Be prepared to pay a deposit at the time of sign up. If you are a renter your deposit will be $150.00. If you are a buyer your deposit will be $50.00. Water/sewer utility service can not be provided without payment of the deposit.
- Water/sewer utility bills are sent out on or around the first of every month. If you do not receive your utility bill the first full week of the month, please call the City Office.
- All bills are due on the 20th of every month. After the 20th, there is a 10% penalty fee. You have till the last day of the month to pay your bill. If your bill is not paid by the end of the month, your water will be shut off on the first working day of the following month.
- If your payment is not received before 9:00 AM on shut off day, an Administrative Fee of $25.00 will be added to your account.
- If your service has been shut off, an additional $50.00 Water Turn On Fee will be added to your account. Both the Administrative Fee and Water Turn On Fee will have to be paid along with your past due utility balance in order for services to be restored.
- If your service has been shut off and you opt to turn your service back on after hours, you will receive the above fees, as well as, an additional $25.00 After Hours Service Fee.
IF YOU CALL THE OFFICE *****BEFORE***** SHUT OFF DAY TO SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED THE $25.00 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE!!!
*** PLEASE NOTE****
As per our Marquette Heights City Ordinance, we cannot accept a deposit and turn on water/sewer utility service until the previous owner/renter's bill is paid in full.
Vehicle License Fee
All qualifying households will receive an attached fee to the monthly utility billing, for the maintenance of public right of ways and roads.
The City of Marquette Heights does not provide garbage service.
X- WASTE : 353-4388
WASTE MANAGEMENT: 699-9982
PDC (Grimm Bros. Trucking, Inc.): 800-660-4883
Direct TV (1-800-531-5000).
Dish Network ( 1-800-333-3473).
City of Marquette Heights
"The City of Pride"
715 Lincoln Road - Marquette Heights, Illinois 61554
The information listed on this website is subject to change at any time.
Please contact the City Office at 309-382-3455 to verify information obtained from this site.